Tuesday 10 July 2012

Dopey Dad #15


Note: I have absolutely nothing against Kikyo. My brother doesn't like her though, and this was drawn in a time when kissing someone else's man was frowned upon. So, yeah...


Explanation, since the kid who read this was confused as to what happened.

So apparently, dad was supposed to get his soul back, but instead, what happened was that he got the soul of a "fat woman." Which explains his behaviour and why he wears dresses. Kikyo actually seems to favour this dad, as she percieved the other one as weird. (Dad says the thing about meetings because we were at one when I drew that panel. This is still when I made 'em up as I went along. Nowadays, I make a skeleton before I draw the comics.) I tell Kikyo to "change him back" because I knew he was planning something before he switched souls. In the last panel, when Kikyo gives him back his soul, we find out that that thing was a vacation. (And apparently, the people in the background think they get to come along too!)

No comments: