Monday 28 March 2016

In Memorium of Destroyed/Deleted Art

Title: "Accustomed to my hate"
In memorium of: A folder of pictures I foolishly waterlogged in my shame. In memorium of the lost creativity and humour.
This week I'll be making many 'memorium' pictures. And vow to forever no longer take down, tear up, or waterlog any more creativity, no matter how "bad" it may look.

Title: "Y'all gonna accept those thar flowers?"
In memorium of: JC's entire gallery, pretty much. I could never do their work justice, so instead, have an amateur sketch.

Title: "Somebody I used to know"
In memorium of: My cat, Malley. R.I.P.

Title: "I can paint, too!"
In memorium of: Some recently destroyed paintings done by a black man at a University.


That's it for now. Hope you folks enjoy your day.

No comments: